Saturday, March 31, 2012

Live...and Smile

WORD FOR THE DAY
Saturday, Mar. 31
In the time of your life, live — so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.
- William Saroyan

Thank you, dear blogging friends, for your loving words of encouragement.
God is good.
Life is good.
You are good.
Love is the greatest power in the universe
- and a little sense of humor helps, too!

Here is a gift for you:
a glimpse of end-of-March beauty on Puget Sound:
If you are not a fan of Meg's blog, whatever yet, today is a good day to visit her.
Visiting her blog always makes me happy!
Look at what she has done to turn her home into a retreat center for crafters.
That bedroom with the antique quilts on every bed!
The light, the color, the energy; a feast for the eyes!

3 comments:

kario said...

Oh, my! Such gorgeous photos! It's hard to imagine that, just across the Sound, I spent my day in the pouring rain watching lacrosse games and getting soaked. I'm a little bit warmer now just having seen these pictures. Thank you!

Pam said...

Beautiful pic...sigh...so pretty! Happy day to you too, my friend. Hugs and love! : )

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love that quote!
YOU are the best and yes...life is good!
Going to visit Megan.
xoxo