Here's some fun from over at Clippy Mat's blog.
1. Leave a comment on this blog and choose a letter of the alphabet (preferably one that isn't taken by someone else).
2. Write about ten things you love that begin with that letter.
3. Post the list on your blog.
4. When people comment on your list, you assign them a letter (or let them pick one), and the game continues.
I've been assigned the letter "L" so here goes:
1. I love LOVE; you were right, Clippy! Baby love, romantic love, family love, nature-love, friendship-love, the Love of God...you get the idea.
2. Language: I love words and the fun that they offer, their infinite variety and the potential for expression that lies therein. Also, languages other than English!
3. Letters: I love to receive mail, and I like to write letters, too.
4. Literature: I am an avid reader, and not just the "greats;" biography, history, poetry, travel, autobiography, spirituality (and magazines, like Vanity Fair, Oprah, Coastal Living, Town & Country...)
5. Lahaina, the town on Maui where we spent our honeymoon. So beautiful, so romantic, so luscious.
6. Listening to the sound of waves...especially from our bedroom window, or walking on the beach.
7. Liger & Latte, our cats.
8. Learning about a variety of things. Crafts, art, music, current events, old Hollywood, people's stories, wisdom of the ages...
9. Latte (coffee), preferable Eggnog Latte.
10.Looking for beach glass while walking on my favorite beaches.