One of my friends IRL (as well as in blogistan) is a writer and photographer named Diane. She has 3 different blogs; if you visit her profile, you can see all three of them. I visited her Contemplative Photography blog today to find this award waiting for me.
This award only has one rule (my kind of award!), and that rule states that I must pass it along to 15 blogging buddies. So here you are, in no particular order; you all deserve this, and I'm so happy to share it with you!
1. Elizabeth at a moon, worn as if it had been a shell
2. Allegra at Beading Stars
3. Laura at Live Happy
4. KBL at KBL2ORD2SAN2LUV
5. Meg at whatever
6. Sheri at After His Death
7. Robin at Metanoia
8. (New blogger) Mary at Landing on My Feet
9. Suz at Day by Day with Suz
10. Laurie at Keller's on the Prairie
11. Sheye at Sheye Rosemeyer
12. Karen at From Paradise to Plan B
13. Mary at Finding Joy in Simple Things
14. Karyn at Pretty in the City
15. and last, but NOT least, beautiful Renee at Circling My Head
While you are in the blogging world, please stop and read Diane's recent posting HERE about prayer. It's one of the best, true-life, inspiring, "rubber meets the road" kind of things I've ever read about prayer.