Dear, talented Jennifer Stumpf has "tagged me," so I am going to share the love here.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
By the way, Jennifer's facts are interesting, so check out her blog...you can see some great jewelry, too!
Seven facts about me:
1) I am five feet & one inch tall.
2) I'm a descendant of one of Seattle's old merchant families, who owned the pier where the steamship Portland docked, carrying the "ton of gold" that started the Klondike Gold Rush. You can still see the family name on old buildings in the city, and hear a bit about them on some tours.
3) I used to have the required licenses to sell stocks, bonds and insurance (those licenses are now out of date).
4) My major field of study in college was fine art, with an emphasis on watercolor painting. I'm not very good at watercolor, but I love all kinds of art, and most creative pursuits.
5) I am dreaming of publishing a book, but wrestling with doubts about it.
6) I've lived on the west coast, in the midwest and on the east coast; I much prefer living in the west, by the (saltwater) beach.
7) I have been married before, but have never been as much in love, in synch, or as happy with anyone in my life as I am with Gregg. We are different from one another, but I feel we are soul-mates.
I'm tagging Suz, HWHL, smileygirl, Karla, DUDLEY and his family, Laurie Keller and Diane Walker. I hope this is fun for you!