- our 12-year old clothes-washing machine broke down (apparently, it lived longer than most)
- our yard has had its spring cleaning
- our house has had its spring cleaning
- Gregg and I washed the front windows
- the sun shone for several days before our weather reverted to "April Showers"
- we attended a fun benefit for the Seattle Children's Theater (my sister-in-law is on the board)
- we hosted a party in honor of 4 friends' birthdays (for 22 people), for which
- I made 4 pans of lasagne
- I baked two Chocolate Stout Cakes
- after the party, most of the crowd went to the bowling alley for Rock'N'Bowl (black lites and rock music while you bowl)
- after Rock'N'Bowl, some of the group went on to a karaoke bar (we went home to bed)
|That lower-left photo is the bowling scorecard for some of the gang. |
Don't you just love their names?
- I am trying to stay OFF of facebook for a few weeks, and it is not easy. It is the preferred way for so many of my peeps to communicate (much more popular than phone or email), and I have been going through withdrawal. I am still on for messages and Guild business, so it's a little bit tricky.
|I'm wearing this bracelet to help me remember to stay off of fb|