Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine

Valentine's Day is not just for couples. Love is for everyone, everywhere. It's a noun, it's a verb, and anyone can do it and be it. Love is, to me, the greatest power in the universe.

Kathryn Antyr, otherwise known as Collage Diva, wrote a beautiful posting about love; I encourage you to visit her blog and read it here.
Happy Valentine's Day to each one of you!
a valentine for my husband
When we met
we had no idea
that we were embarking on a journey
we had no idea
where we were going
or
what we would find on this journey
we only knew that we were being led
by love
and we had to take the first step together.
How glad I am that we both said "yes" to that first step -
how grateful 
that every step since
has been taken with you by my side
my best friend,
my partner,
my husband,
my love.
Thank you for
laughter
adventure
support
romance
lessons
grace
peace
and above all,
and through all,
love.
You have my heart.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

may the pulse of love,
be the pulse of your life!

collecting hearts at
recuerda mi corazon
xoxoxoxoxox

Lenora said...

Here is one lucky man!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so darn sweet....made me teary. I think you two are so inspirational...your love, your dedication to family and all that good stuff.
Happy VD. :)
xoxo

Unknown said...

Sweet and real.