Sunday, April 5, 2009

www.griefHaven.org

I have mentioned http://www.griefhaven.org/ before, and have a link to their site on my sidebar. www.griefHaven.org is part of the Erika Whitmore Godwin Foundation. Erika was a beautiful young woman who died from cancer, and was the only child of Susan Whitmore, who founded griefHaven. I recently received their E-Haven newsletter for April, and it was very helpful to me. Here is a link to their newsletter, in case you are dealing with grief (your own, or someone else's). GriefHaven is specifically geared toward parents of a child who has died, but the information they provide could help anyone.

God bless you!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are so sweet to share....take care, suz

Jason, as himself said...

Good to know. I actually do have a friend who is going through some extreme grief right now. I'll pass it along. Thank you!