It's an award day here, and not just because the sun is out and the sky and water are blue, blue blue...also, because MommiMusings has kindly nominated my blog for the Arte y Pico Award. I had never heard of it before, but THANK YOU, HWHL, for this honor.
The guidelines for the award are as follows:
1) Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
3) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: Arte y Pico.
I'm awarding the Arte y Pico to the following bloggers:
1. Diane Walker, a photographer and writer who is not only an artist but a great friend.
2. Sheri, whose writing has helped me to grow, and who has encouraged me through many dark days.
3. Jennifer Stumpf, a bead and jewelry artist (and a compassionate soul) who has given me the gift of kindness, and a gorgeous rosary.
4. Laura, whose gift for humor (& kindness) is truly an art.
5. KBL 2 ORD 2 SAN, who is an artist in her tender caring for people and animals (plus, she's a funny writer & posts great photos).
I hope you all enjoy this award, and enjoy each other's blogs. You are all artists who enrich the world.