Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A New Blog

Dear friends and followers of Gberger,
Thank you for faithfully reading my writing over the past years, especially those of you who have continued to follow, even as I have been absent from this space more and more. It is hard to believe that I began writing here nearly a decade ago.
It has been nearly 10 years since Katie made her way from this world to the next...it will be a decade in August. This is a huge milestone in my life.
Working as an artist and a facilitator of the Strolls for Well-Being at the Bloedel Reserve is now the main focus of my time. Sharing my artistic life with you is part of that. Because Blogger no longer interfaces with Apple products, I am opening a new blog on Wordpress; you can now find me at https://karengerstenberger.wordpress.com/
The focus will be more on my journey as an artist, but it's also my personal blog. I hope you will bookmark the site and follow along. The comments will be closed on that blog, but you can find me on Facebook, as well as Instagram, and leave comments there. I hope to see you (& hear from you) soon!
Many blessings to you.
XOXO Karen

6 comments:

Karen said...

It's a bittersweet thing when new chapters begin. Having undergone so many changes this past year ourselves, I get it. I will be forever grateful for having met you here. My relationship with you and your blog has been life-changing, healing and transformative. Blessed travels ahead, and I will be walking alongside you.

Gberger said...

Karen, I feel the same way about you and your blog. God was so good to weave our lives together at that time, and I pray that our friendship will continue and grow as we ride the waves of this life. You may be far away geographically, but you are always close to my heart! XOXO 😘

Daisy said...

Hi Karen,

Wow! Those paintings are gorgeous! I will be making my way to your new blog.

Time is so weird, eh? It can feel like forever and it can feel like yesterday.

Michelle (Daisy from Woodchips & Stone Statues, I almost couldn't remember the name of my own blog for a sec there...)

Chitown Girl said...

Hello, my sweet friend!

I hope you'll get this message. This is the first time in about 3 1/2 years that I've ventured into the Blogosphere, and I see I have a lot of catching up to do around here.

I hope you and your men have been well!!

xoxox

Gberger said...

Thank you, Michelle! It’s been so long since I’ve been here that I must have missed your kind words when you wrote them. I hope all is well with you. XOXO

Gberger said...

Dear ChiTown,
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you and your family are well. We’re doing fine. I am more on Instagram and Facebook than here; even my new blog has been neglected as I am busy with family and work, & tend to limit social media when times are busy. I’ll check your blog and see what’s new with you, and send my best. XOXO