Ok, so when I show up, unannounced, at your doorstep, and invite myself to stay at your house for a visit, can I please sleep in front of whatever window you took these from? I don't care if that means I have to sleep on your porch!!
Both of those images will just fill up a soul with praise and hope. Glorious sunrise, beautiful flowers, amazing God. A great way to start my day. Thank you.
I adore hydrangea's. (unlike Madonna!) I wish I could grow them in real life...you know, i see them on tv and on blogs, but never in real life! Your sunrise is amazing; praise be to God!
Beautiful flowers. So pretty. I get so jealous when people can have flowers in their houses. I always end up putting them out because of asthma. : ) Love the sunrise...my goodness..we just don't "have that" here. So pretty!
So beautiful! When I do my morning meditation and prayer, I think I will enlarge this video to my full screen and use it as part of the ritual. Thank you, Karen!
GORGEOUS pics of the flowers and sunrise! Should we start calling you Paul Dudley?! ;) Great photography.
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO,
Leslie
Ok, so when I show up, unannounced, at your doorstep, and invite myself to stay at your house for a visit, can I please sleep in front of whatever window you took these from? I don't care if that means I have to sleep on your porch!!
ReplyDeleteBoth of those images will just fill up a soul with praise and hope. Glorious sunrise, beautiful flowers, amazing God.
ReplyDeleteA great way to start my day.
Thank you.
I adore hydrangea's. (unlike Madonna!)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could grow them in real life...you know, i see them on tv and on blogs, but never in real life!
Your sunrise is amazing; praise be to God!
Beautiful flowers. So pretty. I get so jealous when people can have flowers in their houses. I always end up putting them out because of asthma. : ) Love the sunrise...my goodness..we just don't "have that" here. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! When I do my morning meditation and prayer, I think I will enlarge this video to my full screen and use it as part of the ritual. Thank you, Karen!
ReplyDeleteUhmmm, no fair, I need those flowers, but thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete