| South Beach flowers, with West Seattle & WA State ferry in the background |
* a visit to a local wooden boat event
* a date at the Harbour House Pub
* a visit with the grandparents
* relaxing "down time"
| Relaxing on the deck with a cold soda, a view of boats on the Sound, eagles and the delicious smell of salt air |
* summer is coming, after a long, gray, wet winter!
I hope your weekend was beautiful and full of delights.
I love it! It seems you had better weather up there than down here in LA.
ReplyDeleteIt was a "Beautiful Day"... ha ha.
ReplyDeleteHaHaHa! I bet it WAS a "Beautiful Day," Shauna, at the U2 concert! Wish I could have been the fly on the wall for that...it must have been glorious, especially in this weather. SO glad that you got to be part of it.
ReplyDeleteI remember Puget Sound......what a great view to sit back, kick your feet up and veg!!
ReplyDeleteJim
i love all these feet popping up in sun flooded blogs!
ReplyDeletethank you for your kind words and always lovely visits.
xoxoxoxoxox,
rebecca
Oh my goodness -- I always marvel at your view!
ReplyDeleteYour weekend sounds beautiful; full of good stuff!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the feet photo...and gosh, if I ever got used to seeing eagles just flying around...that would be crazy good.
So, you people over there have to bring in your deck furniture...were you having a hurricane? :) kidding.
Sounds like you had an amazing and beautiful weekend. Lovely toes, by the way. Very pretty. : ) But I am afraid that here in Texas, summer is definitely here to stay already. I'm sure the warm sun is so nice after your gray winters though. Enjoy and drink it up. : )
ReplyDelete